120 Federal Place, Room 321
P.O. Box 909, Mailcode 8100
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
The City of Santa Fe Long-Range Planning Division conducts various studies of future growth and other issues for Santa Fe. The division includes the Santa Fe Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
which oversees transportation planning for the Santa Fe area.
City Plan – A new Plan for the City of Santa Fe.
• On-Line Public Survey Results
– Conducted during April, 2013, to help provide public input on what issues are most important in the community, and to the residents.
St. Michael’s Drive – Plans and ideas for an enjoyable future boulevard
• Visions of the Future
• Survey Results
• Great Streets Forum
Southwest Santa Fe Community Area Master Plan
Santa Fe Trends -- A statistical snapshot of everything Santa Fe
Committees staffed by the Long-Range Planning Division include:
• Capital Improvements Advisory Committee (CIAC)
– This nine-member citizen advisory committee oversees and makes recommendations on the city’s Impact Fees program.
• Long-Range Planning Committee (LRPC)
– This five-member citizen advisory committee provides review and feedback on Long-Range Planning activities such as the City Plan and other division activities.