Thanks to the efforts of people throughout New Mexico, various resources on both the State and local economy are available.
The following websites are valuable sources of information for doing business in Santa Fe:
- Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce - A must-visit resource for anyone needing information about doing business in and around Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe Business Alliance - The Business Alliance keeps the voice of business strong in the City, while serving to network and coordinate the interests and resources of the local business community.
- New Mexico Economic Development Department - Our active State Economic Development Department engages in everything from business financing and investment to providing information, resources, and support to businesses relocating to New Mexico.
- New Mexico Economic Development Partnership - This State agency, which was formed in 2003, focuses on helping businesses considering a relocation to New Mexico with everything from site selection to making the most of the State’s incentive programs. It also provides valuable economic data on both the State and its individual communities.
- Business Resource Guide from Northern Workforce Development Board - A comprehensive guide to a wide variety of State labor and workforce resources
- Metro New Mexico Development Alliance - Also known as nmsitesearch, this is a cooperative effort of economic development entities in the State’s central corridor to support business with top-notch resources and assistance.
- PNM Economic Development Department - The State’s largest power and utility, PNM is also among New Mexico’s most ardent backers of economic development. It is an excellent resource for information on various State incentive programs. PNM is a leader in working with the State legislature on economic development issues on behalf of New Mexico businesses.
- Quality New Mexico - Aside from being the State’s conduit to the prestigious Malcolm National Baldridge Quality Awards, Quality New Mexico assists businesses in improving the quality of their processes, goods, and services with a wide range of resources and events.
- Everything New Mexico - From detailed census data to a wealth of information from State data bases, this list of resources allows for thorough research on all aspects of the State and its communities.
- Creative Santa Fe - A non-profit organization that forms partnerships with diverse constituencies to increase awareness and involvement in the arts and cultural sectors in order to support and strengthen the creative economy in Santa Fe. They have produced three Resource Guides to assist those employed in creative industries in Santa Fe County; for business resources, affordable health care and internship opportunities. The hope is that the guides become a vital source of information to Santa Fe's creative community.