Annual Inspections are conducted on many buildings in excess of 1,500 square feet, including:
- All Stores
- All Restaurants
- Large assemblies
- Educational facilities
The Fire Department charges inspection fees for all of the Annual Fire Inspections. These fees can be found in the Fire Code.
Annual Inspection Rates:
- Businesses of 1,500 square feet or less $30
- Businesses of 1,501 to 3,000 square feet $50
- Businesses of 3,001 to 6,000 square feet $100
- Businesses of 6,001 to 9,000 square feet $150
- Businesses of more than 9,001 square feet $200
Collection of Fees
Annual fire inspection fees are assesed during the annual Business Registration Renewal Procees and are combined with other applicable fees.