Notices of Public Hearings - City Council Meetings
Notices of Public Hearings
January 9, 2013
1) Request from Abiquiu St. Flour, Inc. for a Transfer of Location of Dispenser License #2773
from Osaka Grill and Seafood, 3501 Cerrillos Road, Suite A-14A to The Locker Room, 2831 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe.
2) Request from Rzig Incorporated for the following:
a) Pursuant to §60-6B-10 NMSA 1978, a request for a waiver of the 300 foot location restriction to allow the sale of beer and wine at Umami Grill, 1005 St. Francis Drive, Suite 105 which is within 300 feet of the New Mexico School for the Deaf, 1060 Cerrillos Road.
b) If the waiver of the 300 foot restriction is granted, a request from Rzig Incorporated for
a Restaurant Liquor License (Beer and Wine On-Premise Consumption Only) to
be located at Umami Grill, 1005 St. Francis Drive, Suite 105.
3) A Resolution Establishing that a Determination Has Been Made Not To Update Land Use Assumptions, Capital Improvements Plan or Impact Fees According to the State
Development Fees Act (5-8-36 NMSA 1978).
4) BILL NO. 2012-39: An Ordinance Relating to the Water Code, Chapter 25 SFCC 1987; Amending Section 25-1.3 SFCC 1987 to Exempt Santa Fe Public Schools from Compliance with Portions of Chapter 14 SFCC 1987 (Land Development Laws) When the City and the Santa Fe Public Schools Have Entered Into a Memorandum of Understanding Regarding Development of Public School Projects Within the Presumptive City Limits and Making Such Other Stylistic or Grammatical Changes That Are Necessary.
5) BILL NO. 2012-40: An Ordinance Relating to the Land Development Code, Chapter 14 SFCC 1987 Regarding Airport Road; Creating a New Section 14-5.5(C) SFCC 1987 To Establish an Airport Road Overlay District and Making Such Other Stylistic or Grammatical Changes That Are Necessary.
a) Resolution Directing Staff to Explore the Options for Incorporating Healthy Food Zone Legislation Into the Airport Road Overlay District Ordinance.
6) BILL NO. 2012-41:An Ordinance Relating to the City of Santa Fe Economic Development
Plan Ordinance, Article 11-11 SFCC 1987; Approving and Adopting an Amended Local
Economic Development Project Participation Agreement Between the City of Santa Fe
and Rodeo Property, Inc. for an Indoor Multipurpose Facility, a Local Economic
a) Economic Development Amended Project Participation Agreement Between the
City of Santa Fe and Rodeo Property, Inc.
January 30, 2013
Request from Alamo Wing Santa Fe, LLC for a Transfer of Ownership and Location of Dispenser License #2536 from Raytone, Inc., dba Tin Star Saloon, 411-B West Water Street, Santa Fe, to Alamo Wing Santa Fe, LLC, dba Buffalo Wild Wings, 3501 Zafarano Drive, Santa Fe.
February 13, 2013
1) CVS Pharmacy, Inc. has Requested the Transfer of Location of Retailer License #4052 (with Package Sales) from CVS Pharmacy, Inc., dba CVS Pharmacy #7319, 10700 Unser Blvd, Albuquerque to CVS Pharmacy, Inc, dba CVS Pharmacy #10227, 2901-2907 Cerrillos Road.
2) Request from Goler Fine Imported Shoes for a Waiver of the 300 Foot Location Restriction and Approval to Allow the Dispensing/Consumption of Champagne at Goler Fine Imported Shoes, 125 West Palace Avenue, Which is Within 300 Feet of the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi, 131 Cathedral Place. The Request is for the Annual Spring 2013 Footwear Presentation of Donald Pliner Shoe Collection to be held on March 2, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
3) Request from Paper Bag, LLC. for a Restaurant Liquor License (Beer and Wine
on-Premise Consumption Only) to be Located at Dr. Field Goods, 2860 Cerrillos Road, Suite A-1.
February 27, 2013
1) Request from J. Jesus Zambrano for a Restaurant Liquor License (Beer and Wine On-Premise Consumption Only) to be located at La Cocina de Clara, 4350 Airport Road, #4, Santa Fe.
2) Request from Midtown Bistro, LLC for a Restaurant Liquor License (Beer and Wine on-Premise Consumption Only) to be Located at Midtown Bistro, 901 W. San Mateo, Suite A, Santa Fe.
3) Request from Adobe Investors, LLC for a Transfer of Ownership of Dispenser License #28014
from Helen Medina Burelli to Adobe Investors LLC. This License Will Remain at Jinja Bar & Bistro,
510 N. Guadalupe, Suite P, Santa Fe.
March 13, 2013
Request from Santa Fe Tea House, LLC for a Restaurant Liquor License (Beer and Wine On-Premise Consumption Only) to be located at The Teahouse, 944 East Palace Avenue, Santa Fe.
March 27, 2013
April 10, 2013
Request from Santa Fe Culinary Academy, LLC for a Restaurant Liquor License (Beer and Wine On-Premise Consumption Only) to be located at Santa Fe Culinary Academy, LLC, 112 W. San Francisco Street, Suite 310, Santa Fe.
April 24, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 29, 2013
June 5, 2013
June 26, 2013
July 10, 2013
July 31, 2013
August 14, 2013
August 27, 2013
September 11, 2013
September 25, 2011
October 9, 2013
October 30, 2013
November 13, 2013
December 11, 2012