CommUNITY Day / El Dia de la Gente
May 11, 2013 on the Plaza
Booths open 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Entertainment 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Again this year, all parking in city-owned lots and at parking meters (without a red hood) will be free. Disabled and zoned parking will be enforced.
For more information email Bobbi Mossman, PWD Office Manager or call 505-955-6979.
Guidelines and Application for Booths
1. Have fun!
2. Only nonprofit or government organizations are eligible to have a booth. There is no charge to participate in CommUNITY Day.
3. Only COMMERCIALLY LICENSED food businesses are eligible to sell food
4. Set-up time begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 10 a.m.
5. An 8' ft x 4' ft booth space will be assigned to participating organizations
6. Organizations will be required to bring their own 3' x 6' table, umbrellas, canopies or tent
7. Organizations will be allowed to drive in and drop off tables and supplies between 8 a.m and 9:30 a.m.
8. Breakdown will be between 2 p.m and 3 p.m. Organizations will be required to carry out tables and supplies. In the interest of public safety, NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED on the Plaza for breakdown
9. Organization activities and literature distribution is limited to assigned areas only
10. NO SALES on any type of product, services or memberships will be allowed
11. NO FUNDRAISING will be allowed
12. Distribution of organizational materials about programs and services, a sign-up
sheet and recruitment information all will be allowed
13. Distribution of organizational marketing "freebies" are highly encouraged
14. The application form must be completed and submitted either by fax to 955-6627 or mailed to the Public Works Department, PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909 no later than noon on May 3rd, 2013.
15. There is limited access to electricity; all booths will be given these spots on a first-come, first-served basis