The Buckman Direct Diversion Project
(BDD) diverts water from the Rio Grande and deliver it to residents and businesses of the City of Santa Fe and Santa Fe County.
Board of Directors
The Buckman Direct Diversion (BDD) Board is a five-member Board created by the City of Santa Fe and Santa Fe County to oversee the operation of the BDD project. The City of Santa Fe's Sangre de Cristo Water Division is the Project Manager for the operation of the BDD through at least the year 2015. The BDD Board meets monthly, usually on the first Thursday of every month at 4:00 p.m. at the Santa Fe City Council Chambers, 200 Lincoln Avenue, Santa Fe.
- City Councilor Chris Calvert
- City Councilor Carmichael Dominguez
- City Councilor Patti Bushee (alternate)
- County Commissioner Liz Stefanics
- County Commissioner Kathy Holian
- County Commissioner Danny Mayfield (alternate)
- Consuelo Bokum - Citizen member