Buckman Direct Diversion Facility
The Buckman Direct Diversion Facility (BDD) provides a safe, reliable and sustainable source of drinking water for the City of Santa Fe and Santa Fe County. The BDD improves the regional water supply under drought conditions, replaces current groundwater pumping that cannot be sustained, and makes a drought reserve possible.
Buckman Direct Diversion Website
For more information please visit the Buckman Direct Diversion website.
Board of Directors
The BDD Board was created by the City of Santa Fe and Santa Fe County to oversee the operation of the BDD. The BDD Board meets monthly, usually on the first Thursday of every month at 4:00 p.m. at City Council Chambers, 200 Lincoln Avenue, Santa Fe. Current Board members are:
- City Councilor Joseph Maestas
- City Councilor Carmichael Dominguez
- City Mayor Javier Gonzales (alternate)
- County Commissioner Liz Stefanics
- County Commissioner Miguel Chavez
- County Commissioner Henry Roybal (alternate)
- Consuelo Bokum - Citizen member
Location & Contact Information
Buckman Regional Water Treatment Plant
341 Caja Del Rio Rd.
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87506