The Arts Commission recommends awards to arts organizations, initiates innovative programming in the community, and provides technical assistance to individuals and organizations.
Current Events and Opportunities
- "The Train Must Be Fed- The Legacy of Fred Harvey in New Mexico" in the Community Gallery through August 25, 2016
- Re-Discovering La Fonda Lecture, August 17, 2016
- Social Media Marketing for the Arts Commission!--Request for Qualifications, Deadline is August 26th
- Culture Connects: Santa Fe--A roadmap for our cultural future!
- Arts Education Program: Request for Qualification, Deadline is August 30th.
- Cultural Investment Funding Programs
- Art in Public Places
- Community Gallery
- International Cultural Connections
- Mayor's Awards
Commissioners and Staff
Contact, Phone and Hours
201 W. Marcy (map)
Ph: (505) 955-6707
Monday - Friday